Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  StatsStats  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

damn ddnn

Go down 
+6
AkmaYo
GuyShade
coolman1250
DD
Dragonzrkool
Sinister
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sinister
Tightass Admin
Tightass Admin
Sinister

damn ddnn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: damn ddnn   damn ddnn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:37 pm

Heres what happened:

Christ im bored.
Is anyone gunna delete Axle's fucking account? obviously no one is gunna do it.
Omfg idea
axle's gunna be so fuckin pissed when its gone but oh well.
Hey axle whats ur email!
uhhh its *email*
ok.
damn it its not working.
Dragonzrkool: WHAT U DOING
im tryin to hack axle
dragonzrkool: OMFG UR BANNED
mother fuck...

Heres my solution: no more ideas at all!

omfg idea.
im gonna go fuck with nappse.
oh yeah thats not one of my best ideas now is it

You really dont need to understand all of that. im just saying.
Back to top Go down
DD
Known Member
Known Member
DD

damn ddnn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: damn ddnn   damn ddnn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:33 am

now...
why the hell would you tell an admin that you are trying to hack a mod...
Back to top Go down
MrMilkCow
Average Member
Average Member
MrMilkCow

damn ddnn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: damn ddnn   damn ddnn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:53 am

DD wrote:
now...
why the hell would you tell an admin that you are trying to hack a mod...

I know...

AWFULLY SMOOTH SINISTER!

SERIOUSLY!
Back to top Go down
GuyShade
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

damn ddnn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: damn ddnn   damn ddnn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:12 pm

O.o seriously though, who are you mrmilkcow?
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Tightass Admin
Tightass Admin
Sinister

damn ddnn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: damn ddnn   damn ddnn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:44 pm

why would i? why else?

2 hours earlier...

Ok. just got to finish this homework assignment.
Topic sentence.... shit should i do...
what? fact? the hell am i gunna do that on a book project?
opinion? how the fuck can i make an opinion if i cant use possesives?
this shit is gettin me pissed.
1 more paragraph? FUCK my pencil's lead is gone
MOTHER FUCKER ive been at this shit for 4 hours
ARGHGARGHGHGARGHG
finally i finished. time to do a bunch of internet shit.
damnit im so fucking pissed i need to do something.
hey i know ill fuck with axle.
yo dragonz help me with this shit
Dragonz: IMA BAN YOU
mother fucker!!!
thats it im done with this shit today fuck you all... im too tired to even make a meaningless plan to get back at DDNN in spite of my self-created anger. > : /

if that dosent explain it i dont know what will.
Back to top Go down
GuyShade
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

damn ddnn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: damn ddnn   damn ddnn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:58 am

XD nice mini-blog-type thing =P
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Tightass Admin
Tightass Admin
Sinister

damn ddnn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: damn ddnn   damn ddnn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:40 am

>:/
Back to top Go down
MrMilkCow
Average Member
Average Member
MrMilkCow

damn ddnn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: damn ddnn   damn ddnn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:47 pm

Magdiel wrote:
O.o seriously though, who are you mrmilkcow?

If I tell you, I'd have to kill you.

If you REALLY want to know, let me know.

BTW Sin,
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Tightass Admin
Tightass Admin
Sinister

damn ddnn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: damn ddnn   damn ddnn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:29 pm

you know what sucks? i wasnt trying to use axle's account. i wanted to delete it. and this is the first time im not lieing about this shit and you just cant take my word because of what ive done in the past. i told you i was sorry. i gave you my trust. what did you give me? you gave me all this fuckin bullshit all over again. i wanted this shit done with. thats why i apologized. but obviously yuo dont give a shit, now do you? fuck sinister, words are words. well fuck you cuz i dont have to believe ANYTHING that comes out of your fuckin mouths.
Back to top Go down
MrMilkCow
Average Member
Average Member
MrMilkCow

damn ddnn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: damn ddnn   damn ddnn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:03 pm

Sinister 96 wrote:
you know what sucks? i wasnt trying to use axle's account. i wanted to delete it. and this is the first time im not lieing about this shit and you just cant take my word because of what ive done in the past. i told you i was sorry. i gave you my trust. what did you give me? you gave me all this fuckin bullshit all over again. i wanted this shit done with. thats why i apologized. but obviously yuo dont give a shit, now do you? fuck sinister, words are words. well fuck you cuz i dont have to believe ANYTHING that comes out of your fuckin mouths.

Whatever.

Hacking is hacking. You wanted to delete his account? What kind of sicko are you?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Tightass Admin
Tightass Admin
Sinister

damn ddnn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: damn ddnn   damn ddnn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:01 pm

get outta here. "im pilot and i use forumotion to my advantage" god your so full of bullshit
Back to top Go down
GuyShade
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

damn ddnn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: damn ddnn   damn ddnn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:07 pm

I think you should ban him =/
I have no problems with pilot as an individual, but he's insulting the admin of this site =o, in this case you!
Which doesn't show much respect.
Back to top Go down
MrMilkCow
Average Member
Average Member
MrMilkCow

damn ddnn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: damn ddnn   damn ddnn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:12 pm

Magdiel wrote:
I have no problems with pilot as an individual, but he's insulting the admin of this site =o, in this case you!

I'm not insulting. Anyone who saw me when I was banned knows how short of a fuse I have Very Happy

So I'm just warning ahead of time I don't liked to be shoved around Very Happy It's not like I'll blow this place to high heaven, I'm just here to vent my opinions.

Any trouble with that?
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Tightass Admin
Tightass Admin
Sinister

damn ddnn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: damn ddnn   damn ddnn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:47 am

Listen up dickweed ive had my fair share of being shoved around for the week already.
Back to top Go down
coolman1250
High Reputation
High Reputation
coolman1250

damn ddnn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: damn ddnn   damn ddnn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:57 pm

MrMilkCow wrote:
Magdiel wrote:

I'm not insulting. Anyone who saw me when I was banned knows how short of a fuse I have Very Happy

So I'm just warning ahead of time I don't liked to be shoved around Very Happy It's not like I'll blow this place to high heaven, I'm just here to vent my opinions.

Any trouble with that?
game reconize game grandad, and you just got banned
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Tightass Admin
Tightass Admin
Sinister

damn ddnn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: damn ddnn   damn ddnn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:16 pm

That works too.
Back to top Go down
GuyShade
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

damn ddnn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: damn ddnn   damn ddnn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:44 pm

lol? O.o
Back to top Go down
Cute.
Cute.

damn ddnn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: damn ddnn   damn ddnn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:26 pm

A ban. How lovely.

Come on, you know I mean no harm. I'm not going to hurt anyone. I'm just paying a nice little visit.
Back to top Go down
Spork
Tightass Admin
Tightass Admin
Spork

damn ddnn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: damn ddnn   damn ddnn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:52 am

My day
I woke up, went to youtube and saw many people comment on my MMV's which remain successful.
I check maplestory for my friends, and hang with them for a while. I get more programs to increase me MMV success.
I actually had a group of people stalking me because my youtube MMV's are so freakin awesome.
This made me like reaallyy happy :)
After I got done talking to fans, I logged out of youtube and checked my forum.
It was empty as usual >.>
Then at about 10:00 I come and read this.

The irony is look at this, this "cute" dude is saying "i just want peace"
Sound familiar? Yes, i came to DDNN and posted a WHOOLEE topic about it. and got banned! suprised? No, DDNN is scum. Its pointless. Its ban crazy. Dragonzrkool being an admin was one of the worse ideas i have ever heard. My day and my life, was perfect ever since DDNN banned me for the last time. I'm so happy, but i see this. And i have to say that DDNN is just going down. Its sucking. Give up. You have wrong forum mods. you have wrong forum admins. And this time you went to far, banning me and sinister was horrible after we did nothing. I am mad at bannage, but I dont care because i use maplestory as some sort of "drug" to keep my mind off of this crap. DDNN, say goodbye to me, im never ever coming back and i hope that you will miss me. Spork will only be on nice forums, and youtube. Complain to my maplestory account, because im not taking your crap and one more word out of you and you get bannage. Got it? this is admin buissness and im tired of doing nothing to help SSHC. For all i care, SSHC is the new DDNN. Sinister is the new person for me to look up to. And DD, Dragonzrkool...you mean nothing to me.
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Tightass Admin
Tightass Admin
Sinister

damn ddnn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: damn ddnn   damn ddnn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:06 am

well spork thats nice. and i have a resolution to make:

i need to stop being so dramatic to akmayo about this DDNN thing. i mean, no matter what i say, who gives a fuck anyways? and there isnt really much to gain.
Back to top Go down
Spork
Tightass Admin
Tightass Admin
Spork

damn ddnn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: damn ddnn   damn ddnn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:08 am

i havent been on lately at all. mapling, youtube...w/e.
but yes, dramatic crap is not good.

neither are rich dads with pretty daughters.
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Tightass Admin
Tightass Admin
Sinister

damn ddnn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: damn ddnn   damn ddnn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:13 am

Well you see, sometimes being dramatic is good. It helps you explain the things you are trying to say. For instance, if I were to tell Akmayo those things on DDNN without being dramatic, it wouldnt have come out the way i wanted it to come out and it would put me in a worse situation. So, you see, its kind of like Kyle and his speeches from SP. Retarded, but Reasonable.

Looks how dramatic that was. Just to simply prove one point.
Back to top Go down
Spork
Tightass Admin
Tightass Admin
Spork

damn ddnn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: damn ddnn   damn ddnn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:21 am

wow...well i dont know what to say naow because DDNN isnt flooding us...so...

THE COW GOES MEOW
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Tightass Admin
Tightass Admin
Sinister

damn ddnn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: damn ddnn   damn ddnn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:12 am

o.O
Back to top Go down
Cute.
Cute.

damn ddnn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: damn ddnn   damn ddnn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:29 pm

lolcakes

••••
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

damn ddnn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: damn ddnn   damn ddnn - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

damn ddnn
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next