HomeHome  PortalPortal  StatsStats  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Some stuff i drew [Art]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RemNightfall
Average Member
Average Member
avatar


PostSubject: Some stuff i drew [Art]   Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:49 am

Im not that good at drawing...but im getting better..

heres some stuff i drew











Back to top Go down
Sinister
Tightass Admin
Tightass Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Some stuff i drew [Art]   Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:11 am

Nice! And don't be ashamed, even though I can draw really good with pencil, I SUCK with paint.
Back to top Go down
RemNightfall
Average Member
Average Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Some stuff i drew [Art]   Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:52 pm

Sinister 96 wrote:
Nice! And don't be ashamed, even though I can draw really good with pencil, I SUCK with paint.
Haha, i dont use paint that much, i only used it for "Rem The hedgehog" The rest i use "Auto Desk SketchbookPro"
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Tightass Admin
Tightass Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Some stuff i drew [Art]   Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:31 pm

Ah nice
Back to top Go down
>> Havok <<
Tightass Admin
Tightass Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Some stuff i drew [Art]   Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:51 pm

LOL TACO XD
Nice art, yeah, u keep practicing and u can be real good!
I'm a bit of an artist myself, but I only doodle these days, cuz I'm way too lazy to do anything! |D (That's why I could never be bothered to make the new banner - I really should start getting busy!)
Im on deviantART, and u should join, cuz it's a great place to be... oh, and if you see my profile is crap and has 2 pics on it, its cuz all my pic's are on my old profile XD

_________________
Ħλ۷κ likes cats.
Yeah, I still XD in every other sentance.
Back to top Go down
RemNightfall
Average Member
Average Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Some stuff i drew [Art]   Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:22 pm

>> Havok << wrote:
LOL TACO XD
Nice art, yeah, u keep practicing and u can be real good!
I'm a bit of an artist myself, but I only doodle these days, cuz I'm way too lazy to do anything! |D (That's why I could never be bothered to make the new banner - I really should start getting busy!)
Im on deviantART, and u should join, cuz it's a great place to be... oh, and if you see my profile is crap and has 2 pics on it, its cuz all my pic's are on my old profile XD
Oh ya i have deviantart too, i saw your profile, haha i like the kirby one its good.
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Tightass Admin
Tightass Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Some stuff i drew [Art]   Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:25 pm

Your deviantart is called Remnightfall right?
Back to top Go down
RemNightfall
Average Member
Average Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Some stuff i drew [Art]   Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:25 pm

Sinister wrote:
Your deviantart is called Remnightfall right?


ya thats my deviantart
http://remnightfall.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Tightass Admin
Tightass Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Some stuff i drew [Art]   Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:05 pm

Cool, I'll check it later.
Back to top Go down
>> Havok <<
Tightass Admin
Tightass Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Some stuff i drew [Art]   Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:45 pm

Har, har, RemNightfall, don't forget (I keep having to remind ppl about this) all my other drawrings are on my old profile (which got banned) http://lolda-file.deviantart.com/ and now you can't see them Sad (my old computer had a virus - so I cant get them back DX)

_________________
Ħλ۷κ likes cats.
Yeah, I still XD in every other sentance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Some stuff i drew [Art]   

Back to top Go down
 
Some stuff i drew [Art]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Wierd as hell diorama stuff...
» Selling 40k Orks and Gorkamorka stuff
» Pretty Cool Tomb Kings stuff for dirt cheap!!!! BUY IT!!!!
» new dark eldar stuff
» Some stuff about Necrons - new question

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: Artist Zone-
Jump to: