Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  StatsStats  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warning on Inactivity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinister
Tightass Admin
Tightass Admin
Sinister

Warning on Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Warning on Inactivity   Warning on Inactivity Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:59 am

Well, if we continue to be inactive, I may decide to remake this site. I've been thinking about it a little, and I seems that maybe people would be more motivated if we started off on a fresh slate. Don't ya think?

Anyways, let's give this another shot. I think we can pull this off without having to jump to that.. I'll ask Conure and Whatshisname to come back, doubt that InTheNursery will come back for certain reasons.

~Sini
Back to top Go down
>> Havok <<
Tightass Admin
Tightass Admin
>> Havok <<

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Inactivity   Warning on Inactivity Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:18 am

Okay, then.
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Tightass Admin
Tightass Admin
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Inactivity   Warning on Inactivity Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:56 pm

Nah actually no rush, we'll have more time to get members and shit at summer for right now let's just chill.. But still you can help if ya want. But I won't replace this website.

Sorry, mood swings.. I have em all the time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Inactivity   Warning on Inactivity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warning on Inactivity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements & Discussion :: Announcements and Updates-
Jump to: