Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  StatsStats  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warning on Inactivity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sinister
Tightass Admin
Tightass Admin
Sinister

Warning on Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Warning on Inactivity   Warning on Inactivity Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:59 am

Well, if we continue to be inactive, I may decide to remake this site. I've been thinking about it a little, and I seems that maybe people would be more motivated if we started off on a fresh slate. Don't ya think?

Anyways, let's give this another shot. I think we can pull this off without having to jump to that.. I'll ask Conure and Whatshisname to come back, doubt that InTheNursery will come back for certain reasons.

~Sini
Back to top Go down
>> Havok <<
Tightass Admin
Tightass Admin
>> Havok <<

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Inactivity   Warning on Inactivity Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:18 am

Okay, then.

Sinister
Tightass Admin
Tightass Admin
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Inactivity   Warning on Inactivity Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:56 pm

Nah actually no rush, we'll have more time to get members and shit at summer for right now let's just chill.. But still you can help if ya want. But I won't replace this website.

Sorry, mood swings.. I have em all the time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Inactivity   Warning on Inactivity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warning on Inactivity
Page 1 of 1